Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Won the Deco Contest - 1st Place

Had a bunch of other stuff going on, so I haven't posted until now. I won first place in the deco contest mentioned last month. Anyway, here are the screenshots of my Workshop/Greenhouse on all levels.

Outside view:


Interior 1st floor:

They did a server restart 2 days before the judging, and a couple of the "handles" (skinning knives) on my custom drawers/cabinets went behind the wooden boxes. No matter what I did, I could not get them to stay over the top of the boxes. So, some have handles and some dont. Frustrating.

The rock garden and pond didn't come out nearly as well as I had hoped. The bottom half looked decent, I thought, but the top half of it was a bit *blah*.

Interior second floor:


I won a plaque, a funky polar bear head, and a 20 mil check, heh. Here's the plaque (I hung it up in the greenhouse)

I have two more houses going at the moment: a church and a villa. Mostly I am waiting on more plants to grow. I have the structures built. I seem to be stuck in a theme with the grey brick and red rooftiles. It used to be sandstone and tan stone walls. I am just finding this color scheme appealing at the moment. I am going very slowly on the next two, mostly due to spending a lot less time in-game working on my personal spiritual pursuits, as well as exercise, reading, and chores. Without the deadline of a contest, I am gaming much more casually =).

No comments:

Post a Comment